Sinister: What the devil are Chu laughing at?

Gayle E. Anderson popsingersfear at xxx.com
Sun Dec 31 12:54:04 GMT 2006

Sinister.

I went fucking bowling last night. It was like totally fucking awesome, man.

So on Friday I went to Edinburgh Airport and it was a all a bit frightening
really. So I quickly checked in and headed straight for the bar. Obviously.
£2.99 for a bottle of beer. I got Id'd on my second bottle.

I had a table all to myself so when I saw a young couple standing looking
for somewhere to sit I invited them to join my table. They did. They were
very nice. They were flying to Prague for new year.
I drank 3 bottles of beer and my flight was half an hour late.
I arrived in Gatwick at some point and quickly located a bar and bought a
pint of Hoegaarden for £3.60 from a haggard looking possibly Russian
barmaid.
We got there at midnight. Just in time for a Wii game of bowling and a Wii
game of tennis.

the next day was INTERNATIONAL SINISTER BOWLING!!
Ken Chu (Hong Kong, dancing ability 9 1/2 out of ten)
Sam Walton (England, likes Ben and Jason, has hair not dis-similair to
another member of the party)
Robin Stout (Wales, wore a badge, has curly hair)
Gayle E. Anderson (Scotland, can't bowl worth a fuck, a real Connoisseur of
the English language)

England won the first game, Hong Kong won the second.
Scotland came last in both games.

Then came INTERNATIONAL SINISTER POOL TOURNEMENT 2006
England/Scotland vs Hong Kong/Wales.
England/Scotland won.

It was all terribly twee, and goodness me what a fucking handsome bunch we
were.

You'll see the pictures, I'm sure.

/quit

Fuck it, git it up ya ya bastards (says Ken Chu)