Sinister: Fife's a Hoot

Ev adrian.evans at xxx.uk
Tue Feb 7 21:31:55 GMT 2006

Sister Disco:
> I do not like the packaging of the new album. It is
>sexist, promotes paedofiddlia, and the knees are
>nobbly.

Fatherhood does that to you eh?  All of a sudden you have to think twice
about looking at those lovely young ladies who are now closer in age to your
daughter than they are to you.

Miller Continues:

> It is a good album though, I give it four stars.

I'm getting there, I'm on about three and half at the moment.  The half is
slightly obscured by the cloud that is Lidls Bourbon.

I'm quite taken by "For the price of a cup of tea" which reminds me of one
of the great injustices in the corridors of County Hall.  How can a cup of
tea equate to one packet of Wheat Crunchies when the price of a cup of
coffee will get you a packet of Cheesey McCoys?  How can that be right?
Surely more effort goes into making an urn of tea than an urn of coffee?
Surely teabags are well expensive compared to the crap instant dust they
pass as coffee?  I flatly refuse to drink the coffee but that may have
something to do with my continuing acid reflux problems.

"White Collar Boy" sounds like it belongs on a Carter USM album somewhere.

That's all for another 4 years.

Adrian