Sinister: Friends, Codes, etc

Andrea Young kittenmouse at xxx.com
Wed Feb 8 23:07:01 GMT 2006

Well, that was quite the action-packed digest, with all the reviews
and the links and things of that nature. There was even a confusing
accusation of encouraging bad thoughts about children (TLP album
cover, apparently). I don't quite understand that one at all.

Anyway, for Eric Cheesybun, I recommend listening to Sufjan Stevens
(Come on feel the Illinoise), and maybe some old Sunny Day Real
Estate. I've been listening to them a lot lately, along with my usual
diet of 70s/80s metal. Speaking of Sunny Day Real Estate, it's only a
matter of time before the early 90s and grunge come back.

Speaking of the early 90s, don't misunderstand the significance of
Mark Lanegan. He might be just "some guy" to you, but to me, he's
"some guy who was in the Washington state grunge band called Screaming
Trees".

On that note, see you later,
Andrea

p.s. For those who asked: Pandy in BearCity, Friend Code: 1933-3541-0321