Sinister: Long for sunshine

Pamela Hutchinson pamela_hutchinson at xxx.com
Thu Feb 9 11:13:03 GMT 2006

Hi

So good to see such a busy list. Just wanted to pop up very quickly and say
that I have been listening to the album lots and enjoying it very much. More
to the point - it has brought the sunshine back! To London at least. Do
other listees have evidence of records contributing to climate change?

Much like Lucy and Ailsa, myself and Mr B had a very wee picnic last
Thursday, on Platform 9b with a coffee and a milkshake. Plus one mystified
spouse-onlooker. Needless to say, the Cambridge concert, as previously
reported, was wonderful, and re-introduced us all to the splendour of Your
Cover's Blown. And The State I Am In. Aah. Also, have they had such a good
light show before?

I assume there will be much more pubnic action tomorrow before the London
gig. I'm very jealous as I have no ticket. It is fantastic news that it is
taking place in Hammersmith - you can all go to School Disco afterwards. I'm
sure Stuart would approve.

Pamela
xx