Sinister: Tonight in Camden

Sam Walton samwaltonyeah at xxx.com
Sun Feb 19 17:35:22 GMT 2006

Hello Sinister,

I may have missed this being posted to the list already, but I thought that
London listees might be interested to know that Beans is deejaying tonight
(Sunday) at the Lock Tavern in Camden for the launch of the band's rather
exciting Late Night Tales compilation. It struck me as the kinda thing that
a good Sinistereen should know about.

You can "read all about it" here:
http://www.belleandsebastian.com/newsstory.php?id=273

So there you are. No other news, although (in a shameless plug) the band I'm
in(www.sunsetgun.co.uk) are playing a gig at the Bull & Gate in Kentish Town
next Friday, 24th February. Alas, we're first on the bill and thus terrified
that no one will be there. It's a worry, dear Sinister, but one that would
assauged if YOU turn up. So if you're at a loose end, come and see us. We're
not terrific but we're competent. And, probably more pressingly, we sound
precious little like Belle & Sebastian.

As ever,

Asm.x