Sinister: Twin set jet set *warning contanes TLP spoilerz*

Ian Halliday ian.halliday at xxx.com
Tue Jan 3 23:17:01 GMT 2006

Goodness, gracious me, I must look across the street and give you a
wave. Have a very happy new year. Should I turn the music down when I
open the windows, or are you happy with it the way it is? Or are there
two people with thick spectacles, a small paunch and a library of
books which pattern the walls of the study?

Ian

--
Ian W Halliday, BA Hons, SA Fin, ATMG, CL
+44 772 546 2965 (GMT)