Sinister: Scotlands Finest on Tour

davie kerr softbollocks at xxx.com
Mon Jan 16 14:22:40 GMT 2006

alrighty folks

the gig up in the big smoke(glasgow) was pretty damn fantastic last night. i
thought the set they played was fanfuckintabulous!!! Choice ChoOOons
included(in no particular order):

loneliness of the middle distance runner
your covers blown
im a cuckoo
the wrong girl
sukie in the graveyard
funny little frog
another sunny day
be myself completely
fox in the snow
the state i am in
dog on wheels
my wandering days are over
electronic renaissaince
judy and the dream of horses - stuart asked if anyone knew the words well
enough to come up and sing. so congrats and well don to Vinnie if your on
the list.

there's probably a few tunes i missed out but remembering the ones listed
above is a phenomenal feat for my weak and feeble brain!!!

the only thing that let it down was the crowd. there didnt seem to be many
folks feelin 'Up for it' so to speak. there were plenty of whistles and
healthy applauses for their tunes but not a lot of crowd participation in
singing along or the popular hand claps to tunes. we all seemed to relaxed
and laid back. being a sunday night and all it was probably just the effects
of everybody struggling through their come downs from the previous nights. i
know i was.

if any of you sinister hardcore are venturing along tonight or tomorrow make
sure to go fuckin nuts and take the rest of the crowd with you!

take care, take it easy and have good un!!

davie