Sinister: the "If You're Feeling Sinist*r" live album

Ben Harper harperb at xxx.com
Thu Jan 19 07:02:04 GMT 2006

All of the proceeds from the live album go to DEC's Asia Quake Appeal
(http://www.dec.org.uk/), so perhaps someone who can't buy the album,
but gets it from someone who has, can just donate the equivalent of
$10 US (or more) directly to them.  I think everyone would be happy
with something like that.

--Ben