Sinister: Belle & Sebastian News Message - Radcliffe Session Tonight (fwd)

Sarah J Clarke sarah.j.clarke at xxx.uk
Mon Jan 30 13:00:07 GMT 2006

Frankly I think I'd prefer it if Isobel collaborated with Mar(c)ks Radcliffe and Riley rather than this "Lanegan" chancer.

Imagine!! "Ith it wicked not to care - COD FISH BATTERED BALLS - when you er... la la something twee - I'M GREAT ME GET TO BED" etc etc.

Hope everyone is well and having their 5x portions of fruit and veg per day. I am DELIGHTED to find Innocent Smoothies count as two portions, and am smugly patting myself on my back for being so blimming bourgoise (and bendy) that I fork out £1.89 for a smoothie instead of 30p on two bananas. I've made it now, who ever said I needed a fancy education. My parents would be so proud if they hadn't lost their eyes and ears down t'pit.

Oh, does anyone have a Reel to Reel machine by the way? I went to a car boot sale.

Yrs
Sarah