Sinister: There's this band I really like!

zoe charaktinou bellezc at xxx.com
Mon Jan 30 13:08:13 GMT 2006

Hello :-)

Yes it is 1996 all over again indeed. On Thursday the 26th I had the utmost
pleasure to be at the B&S gig in Birmingham and oh how much I loved it -
there might still be people here who might remember my moaning for the lack
of B&S gigs here in the tropical Midlands way back in the Year 2000. A smile
has been stuck on my face ever since- and this is a period that very few
things can make me smile, although I hope it won't last for long. This was
only the second time I saw our band live but it was way better than the
first time. I was at the front having quite a good view- pity I couldn't see
the cellist but hey-ho. There was dancing, there was swearing, there was
crowd surfing - by none other than our boy, Stu M. And in the end I squeezed
past the 16 year olds - and hooraaaah to them btw! - waving my ticket like
it was 10 years ago demanding it to be signed by none other than Stu M
ahahaha. Oh and I managed to get myself together and say to him what I have
been wanting to say for a long time: Thank you!...ah bless...

I am so so so so so so so happy I got to see them I cannot stop dancing and
clicking my heels...

Hope y'all are doing well...

Until next time, ta ra

:-DDDD