Sinister: Dress up in uniform

jo perry joiscurious at xxx.com
Tue Jan 31 13:10:02 GMT 2006

Dear listy people and the listless,

Some things bother me- which is not unusual for a
woman who works with children.

Here I am typing away, eating couscous, helping a kid
with her An Inspector Calls coursework AND trying to
get the Radcliffe session to work on this archaic
piece of machinery the school call a laptop. Frankly
my desk is buckling under it's weight and the couscous
is far too fond of the space between the keys- that
dastardly grain.

To further the kids theory that I am a little off my
chunk I decided to bring a bit of B&S in the classroom
(as if the 4 posters are not enough). The Funny Little
Freddie promo was a great source of amusement to my
year 9 media kids- having undertaken a rather
haphazard project loosely titled "pop promotion" they
balked at the notion that our friend Murdoch could be
viewed as a sex symbol- my swooning did little to
change their opinion.

Oddly and happily though in a subsequent lesson i was
invited to the switching on of an ipod screen, and
there in glorious computer type fontage were the words
FUNNY LITTLE FROG- God Bless the downloading fiends.

London loves- Belle and Sebastian- i'm sitting down
for this one.

Miss Perry x