Sinister: The act of a-posting (part 1)

Kenneth P Y Chu pykachu100 at xxx.com
Fri Jul 14 18:12:38 BST 2006

Hello there you sinistees.  I am all rusty like.  Old age and all.

Morning e-mails took Fruitloop unawares
She was late for work and she knew it
The list-mamma had a voice that was soothing
She couldn't tell if it was a honey or linda
A barrage of puns fell onto her desk
She put her head on her arms on her Bapps

The lesson today was the Act of a-posting
The crazy listees, they're running scared
She shut her eyes and imagined the picnics
The Cars, the Smiles, the Sunnyset
What would she look like snogging me on primrose hill?
More like a Jen and less like an owl?

"Oh, if I could make a post of it all!
I wish that I could pastiche
I'd copy a melody
I would ramble on in an everlasting song
What would I do to pull laura llew?"

Later on Archel plays Archive Has Broken
She knows she's bad
She is getting everybody drunk
The dirty vicar, usually a bastard, knows mark's hair is thick
SGS'll be nice to her
PF thinks that he shouldn't be posting at all
His worries make picnicking now seem crucial.

"Oh, maybe I should make a post of it all!
Rob wishes he could bring
his pair of red undies
I would float along in my crimson tinted thong
What would I do to get others to post as well?"

WHERE ARE YOU, SINISTERS?
X KEN