Sinister: Hollywood Bowl show

fellicity at xxx.net fellicity at xxx.net
Sat Jul 15 20:45:12 BST 2006

I'm so sorry I didn't see this message until now!  My husband and I would have loved to have shown you the sights of L.A. Did you make it to the show and around the city okay?

The Bowl show was FABULOUS.  Legendary. :-)  I'm so happy we had box seats on the floor, so we could be right in the thick of it.  I got to touch Stewart's arm.  *squeels like a schoolgirl*