Sinister: Another punny day (+ added PICNIC??)

Kenneth P Y Chu pykachu100 at xxx.com
Mon Jul 17 17:25:30 BST 2006

Another punny day, I met you up on #sinister
You were digging plants, I dug you, uphill minister
I took a photograph of you in the bootylicious border
It broke the arse of men and deflowered the girls and Paulo Stinsoni

(ken stop)

Oh yes.  Hi!

Two post in 4 days, man.  This is championship form I think.  And the
resurgence of the brotherhood continues.  Rise, comrades!  Tell me about
your escapades and sandwiches.

I had a toasted sandwich with butter and COD ROE in it the other day,
because I bought some from Ikea - it comes out of a tube like toothpaste!
and tasted delicious.  It's occupying my mind so much just now: Every
Morning I wake up wishing my toothpaste were cod roe, and when I finally get
over it and head to work I get lost trying to find my way to Tottenham Cod
Roe.  There's no escaping from it!

Another thing that's been occupying me I think has been listening to music
with girlie singing.  So good.  Lately on my iPod a lot were an old Faye
Wong album, some Sundays live tracks and the new Camera Obscura album.  I
just can't get tired of listening to a girl sing well.

I can't seem to get tired of the sun, either!  It's been two months now of
exceptional sunshine and I keep humming 'Heatwave' when I'm cooking.  And
I'm so tanned.  Before the summer I was 'desert sand', now it's more just
'brown'.  Last week, I think I could have claimed to be 'fuzzy wuzzy brown'
but the Saturday afternoon on Primrose Hill put a stop to that.  My flatmate
ended up with patches of 'Razzle Dazzle Rose' I think.

On the Crayola website they suggest 'Beaver' to be a dull brown colour but I
think they're wrong.

Anyway, all that lot brings us to the point of the email!  Primrose Hill!
Sun!  Red Colour!  Beavers!  You know what I'm getting at??  PICNIC!

If my calculations are not incorrect, this summer is going to be Sinister's
9th birthday.  Sigh, so young.  The final year of single digit age must be
intimidating for such a youngling.  So we ought to throw a good picnic!  I
think!  What do you think?

I think the birthday happens sometime near the last weekend of August, so we
should perhaps picnic, on Saturday, the 26th August.  What say you?  Email
me.  Email the list.  Viva la revolution!

May the red be with bull,
Ken