Sinister: Then One Day In Spring I'll Take Him Down To The Road

Gayle E. Anderson popsingersfear at xxx.com
Tue Jul 18 13:03:31 BST 2006

Sinister

Here I sit on my lunch break at -work-. They don't provide us with internet
access. Intentionally. I didn't MAKE my laptop pick up the wireless signal
it did it all by itself. Its very hot this week. Which I love. But I am
work, which I hate. I'm not sure what that amounts to really. Todays
sandwich was the same as yesterdays except my lettuce was slightly slimey on
account of it being less than fresh.

Most lunchbreaks are spent studying (open university). This lunchtime is not
because I never realised how close I was to the end of the unit and so
didn't bring the next one with me. Sigh.

Glamorama by Bret Easton Ellis is either the worst, or second worst, book
Ihave ever read.
The other contender is The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath. Although purely for
their endings the Stuart David books are up there...definetely worst endings
ever. Such good stories too. Its a shame.
I thouroughy enjoyed American Psycho and Rules Of Attraction.
Robert Rankin books are my favourite right now. I am not reading anything
right now.

Our household recently upgraded to a 50" hd tv. I remain unconvinced.
What was wrong with the old one? its not like we actually have sky hd or
anything!

Tomorrow is supposed to be the hottest day all week. Yay because I'm off.
Boo because I'll be sitting in my room studying all day. Yay because I'm
getting my hair done which means Yay a 4 hour study break and regaining
non-mullet hairstyle status. But boo because it costs nearly three quarters
of a hundred pounds and I'm sposed to be saving for a 2 week holiday in
september which isnt even BOOKED yet and boo open uni stuff due in on thu.
but YAY I think its going to be ok. And I'll have cool hair. And in the end,
thats what really matters.