Sinister: #include "MyThoughts.h"

Gayle E. Anderson popsingersfear at xxx.com
Thu Jul 20 12:09:04 BST 2006

Sinister.Init("InHerHead.dat");

Ooh this is a regular poster.

Have you ever looked in a mirror and been rather upset by how good your hair
looks?
Is it possible to spend £uber and 3hours15minutes on hair and feel <punk.h>?
OnHerHead->Color = blackPINK;

The (!Significant) other was made a so called "Best of" Belle and Sebastian
cd.
None of the Eps are featured.

Glasgow picnic.

Matt posted. RIP iPod.

And so did Ailsa!

Yes a Glasgow picnic definately should happen, I've not been to one since...
I'm not sure but it was probably 2002.
Maybe it was the Edinburgh one where Ken Chu kissed a wasp?
Or the one where Jeremy fell over?
Or the one in Glasgow where we were asked to move along by the police for
drinking outside?
Maybe they were the same one?
Well I'm free on Sunday morning!
:)