Sinister: Electronic Mail Renaissance

Kenneth P Y Chu pykachu100 at xxx.com
Thu Jul 20 18:16:11 BST 2006

Hello!

And the revolution continues.

The revolution of The Life Pursuit CD
=====================================
I think Mornington Crescent is an alright song, the only problem with it I
guess is that it misses the point.  I mean, the lyrics are all backwards,
you're supposed to END with "Mornington Crescent"!  Not Start!

There was a possible saviour in calling the Camden Emergency Closure to
reverse the move, but it was never called!  "Rain in the Southeast" would
only block moves on the DLR, which is useless (and that is assuming we're
playing with DLR extension at all).

My favourite song on the album is 'Another Sunny Day'.  The guitar at the
start though, is totally the same as Mayfly!  But this has better words.
Apart from the bit about 'fuck all' which was rude.  But the bit about the
peninsula is good, because peninsula is a lovely word, and is an anagram of
"luna penis".

The revolution of the wheels of a Truck
=======================================
This weekend I'm going to this thing called 'Truck Festival', but
apparently, disappointingly, it has nothing to do with truckers or munching
hotdogs/sausage rolls whilst driving an 18-wheeler.

Apparently instead it is some kind of music thing.  It still sounds fun
though, and I don't know any of the bands!  But there's one called ":("
which is nice, I want to hear how they introduce themselves.  There's also
another one called "The Rhonda Valley Pigeon Federation" whom I'd quite like
to see, because I like pigeons.

Actually I do know one band who are playing, and they feature someone
formerly of this Parish!  The band isn't "Good Shoes", who are also playing,
incidentally, and would have been apt as a name.

The Revolution of the Turny Touchpad Thing on the iPod
Sorry to hear about your iPod Matt.  I had an iPod who died too, a few
months ago when I dropped it at a bus stop.  I have replaced it now with a
new one (free with my phone) but I still have the old one hanging about and
I still dream of the day when it would suddenly spring back to life with its
wee Apple logo.

In the meantime Matt, Broken iPods are very handy for games of catch, you
know!  It's just got the right weight and size.  Doesn't work so well as
tennis balls.

If you really want to set it onto the river though, let me know and I'll
float mine over the Thames, perhaps they'll meet someday along a warm stream
on the Atlantic, should yours ever become lost on its way to Avalon and mine
to Glastonbury.

Prance Prance Revolution
========================
Two months ago, I was on a bus that was going down the road, slowly, as
there was a traffic jam.  And alongside the road was this man, who was
walking down the road normally at first, but then suddenly started skipping
and prancing down.

My bus and the man were going at around the same pace so I spied on him for
about a minute, as he was prancing the whole time.  He was very strange, and
reminded me of you.  Was it you?

It was on Caledonian Road, in London.  You were wearing a smart shirt, and
may have been quite tall, but you cannot always trust your perspectives
while on a bus.

For (time=now; time<nexttime ;time++) ta(ta());
Ken