Sinister: Introduction

Matt Brown mattcbrown at xxx.com
Sun Jul 23 14:48:27 BST 2006

Hi, Sinister-folk.

Okay, I've read the rules and I've been reading the
posts and I've decided it's time to introduce myself.

My name is Matt Brown and I am 40 (yikes!) years old.
I became a B&S fan when an album that I produced and
played on was compare to them. I was curious, so I
listened to some B&S snippets online, fell instantly
in love, and have since gone utterly nutso.

I wanted to tell you that I have made a website where
I reviewed every single individual B&S song. The site
allows users to add their own comments and opinions on
the songs, too.

I am not advertising, because my site is
non-commercial. It's just something I created as a way
for B&S fans to talk exclusively about the band's
songs, which for me is what it's all about.

I'd love for you to come and join in. Just go to
http://www.star-room.com/reviews/songs/search.php

Search by artist and type in "Belle". A list of every
B&S song will come up.

Please remember, I am not advertising. I gain
absolutely nothing from this except maybe some fun
discussion!

Cheers to my fellow B&S fans,
Matt Brown
Www.star-room.com