Sinister: Melbourne Sinister Pubnic - June 10th

David Hewitt dhewitt at xxx.com
Tue Jun 6 07:08:41 BST 2006

G'day all!

So who fancies a pubnic before this Saturday's gig? The Melbourne
Sinister Massive will be convening at the Portland Hotel on Russell St
(between Little Collins and Bourke St) at around 3pm, if anyone's
keen. There'll be shelter, warmth, food, drink (both alcoholic and
non) and banter available on the day. There will also be some special
guest SiniSTARs from sunny Auckland in attendance. And I'm totally
going to bring my Uno cards with me, even though the missus almost
certainly doesn't want me to.

Regardless of whether you're a visitor to Melbourne, a long-lost
friend, or previously-unearthed lurker, we'd love to see you there.
Drop me a line (dhewitt at gmail.com) or just turn up on the day.

Bulk love,
-Vanilla Flavoured David.