Sinister: Ticket for Melbourne Gig (Saturday, June 10th)

David Hewitt dhewitt at xxx.com
Wed Jun 7 05:02:16 BST 2006

G'day all.

Sorry to pester you again so soon, but in the organising of the
Melbourne Sinister Pubnic, I've discovered that my second-best mate
Jeremy (formerly of this parish) has a spare ticket for Saturday's
show. If anyone fancies it, please drop me a line off-list
(dhewitt at gmail.com), and I'll put you in touch with him. Come to the
pubnic then come along to the gig - it'll be grand.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm officially excited.
Australia making its first World Cup appearance in 32 years, and a
Belle and Sebastian show off the back of their best work in what feels
like almost as long. Winter's never known such sunshine, I tells ya.

Bulk love,
-David (Vanilla Flavoured)