Sinister: new B&S compilation?

Erik Andersson misterhapper at xxx.com
Fri Jun 9 03:21:33 BST 2006

Lawrence - I stumbled across it myself trying to procure the new Sleepy
Jackson single. Here's the details from HMV:

http://www.hmv.com.au/product/rockpop.asp?sku=-968462

"A splendid 8-track Australian exclusive release to coincide with the second
Australian tour by this celebrated Scottish combo. The tracks are the lead
tracks and all the bonus cuts from the various UK CD single & 7" formats of
'Funny Little Frog' and 'The Blues Are Still Blue'. The album 'The Life
Pursuit' has been going great guns for us, as will this nifty 8-tracker."

Erik