Sinister: freedomfest and harpers ferry

davie kerr softbollocks at xxx.com
Tue Jun 20 09:20:02 BST 2006

alrighty there!

it's almost 9.30am on a tuesday mornin' and im currently stuck behind a desk
in a frickin freezin IT cupboard so lets get this slackin started.

i was wondering if any of you fine Stateside Sinister Peeps ventured along
to the Freedom Fest in Starks, Maine, at the weekend there? it sounded like
an absolutely top weekend and featured three sensational bands that im
aching to catch live; Jazz Bastards, The Rhythm Ship and Funkfoot. But being
a non-ginger scottish sinisterite makes it somewhat difficult. Anyone know
of them? I came across their music on MySpace so if anyone uses it i
strongly urge you to check 'em out.

And i have a truly fantastic recommendation for you Boston based folks. If
any of you are in the vicinity of Harper's Ferry on 22nd June then you be
one lucky mo' fo'. Those fine lads who make up the absolutely phenomenal
Girls, Guns and Glory be making an appearance. They have one of the finest
albums i have heard in many a year. Can't get enough of this band at the
moment. again, you can check 'em out on myspace.

sorry if that sounds like im promoting or some shit but i just wish more
folks knew of  these bands. Plus its free fuckin music. you cant beat it
with a big stick!

and for some content......got my tickets for the edinburgh T on the Fringe
gig. yeeeehaaaw!

Laters