Sinister: and also ...

Lawrence Mikkelsen lawrencemikkelsen at xxx.com
Thu Jun 29 01:32:41 BST 2006

whilst I'm howling like a beagle in a wind tunnel, let it be said ...

a) "Let's get Out of The Country" by Camera Obscura is a work of
utter, utter genius. Not only that, but you won't hear a better single
than "Lloyd, I'm Ready To be Heartbroken" this year. Or eveer,
possibly.

b) Also, for anyone  for whom the news may have slipped by, there is a
new Sodastream album. I was blissfully unaware until I saw it in JB
Hi-Fi a few weeks ago on the previously-mentioned trip to Melbourne.

c) And finally, I learnt something interesting about myself last
night. You see, a few days ago I deleted an entire weeks worth of
un-backed-up work from my computer. Last night, in a frantic rush I
recreated 37 hours worth of work in about seven or eight hours. Which
means I must spend four-fifths of my normal work day pissing around
like crazy, right?

Alright ... this is the lone voice in the wilderness, over and out ...

Much love

Lawrence