Sinister: Hollywood Bowl show

twalker3 at xxx.com> twalker3 at xxx.com>
Thu Jun 29 03:31:24 BST 2006

I could be interested.  I also am wondering if someone needs 1 ticket.  I
bought two, but sadly find myself going solo... face value or close to it?

thanks
-tom

Original Message:
-----------------
From:  lmayhe01 at xxx.au
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 11:22:08 +1000
To: sinister at missprint.org
Subject: Sinister: Hollywood Bowl show

hi all, just wondering if there were any others out there who were going to
the
hollywood show next week and if anyone's interested in meeting up before or
after the show.

i've just come over to the states from australia on holiday, so i'd love to
be able to meet some new people in the u.s (esp since travelling solo in the
u.s for 6 weeks can get a tad frustrating).

let me know if there's anyone who's interested - obviously being not from
LA,
i'm probably not the best one to organise places to meet, etc, but i shall
do
my best if there are others up for it, ok.

toodles,
Lucas...

p.s also, following along the lines of a poor traveller being lonesome on a
long trip, if there's anyone around the following cities who would like to
meet
up for coffee or give me some tour guide tips, let me know offlist. i'll be
travelling over the next 4-5 weeks through santa fe, austin, dallas,
memphis,
nashville, louisville, indianapolis, and chicago on my travels and finishing
up in new york late july/early august