Sinister: and further to that last post ...

Lawrence Mikkelsen lawrencemikkelsen at xxx.com
Thu Jun 29 22:35:20 BST 2006

I asked about a digital version of the new 7" b-side, and after some
googling I found
http://www.bleep.com, which sells non-protected MP3s (as opposed to
DRMed files) and doens't restrict sale to the EU or USA. (I problem I
find with most download sites is that you can't buy them if you're
outside of those two territories)

So there you go ... I know have a nice, legitimate copy of "Baby Jane"
downloading for the princely sum of US$1.35. Hurrah.

OK, I'll shut up now.

Lawrence