Sinister: B&S in Chicago (or MKE) - List meet?

The Cat's Pajamas the_cats_pajamas_mail_box-1 at xxx.com
Thu Mar 2 17:23:11 GMT 2006

Yes, by all means, let's set up a Chicago meetup.  The previous
Chicago meetups have been rousing successes, with good times had by
all.  At the first one I attended, I even got to give Ken Chu a ride
in my car.  It's the closest thing I've experienced to celebrity
until then and to the present.

So what fun is there to be had in Uptown?  I know of a wacky
Vietnamese restaurant just up the road from the Riv, but I haven't
been there in a while and can't be sure they're still open.  Perhaps
the best course of action is to meet at the Borders near the Riv and
proceed from there to someplace to grab food or maybe just get coffee
in the cafe before the show.  Let me know what you want to do
Chicagoans!

Jason