Sinister: In Chicago

Angela M. Smith angela.msmith at xxx.com
Sat Mar 11 17:32:28 GMT 2006

I definitely agree. I've seen them twice, once on my birthday in 2003
in Brooklyn, outdoors, and another time in Philly after DCW came out.
Definitely my favorite show last night. Amanda was adorable, and no
one could have sung it better!

Electronic Renaissance was one of the best live songs I've ever heard.
Maybe I should have waited to write this after I'm done being blown
away, but I'm a very happy girl. Stuart also said they might be back
this summer.

xo,
Angela