Sinister: stevie at the ryman

B. Clay Moore hawaiiandick at xxx.com
Sun Mar 12 18:50:12 GMT 2006

I really get a kick out of Stevie's devotion to the roots of the music
he loves so much.  When I saw the band play in Lawrence, Kansas a
couple of years back, he was excited to find an excuse to play the
Shangri-Las "Train From Kansas City," and did a bang-up job.

And I think of his enthusiasm/trepidation at having to tackle Carl
Wilson and the Beach Boys' "Darlin'" at Coachella a few years back....

-BCM