Sinister: Isobel Campbell tour - help please

Lawrence Mikkelsen lawrencemikkelsen at xxx.com
Tue Mar 14 20:28:25 GMT 2006

hello Sinister people.

I'm wondering if anyone in the US going to any of Isobel's shows can
help me out. Apparently there's a seven track tour EP being sold at
the shows. Would anyone who is going be able to buy me one and send it
to me in New Zealand? (Because, clearly, she's not coming here.)

I can fix you up via PayPal, or send a couple of CDs from the awesome
Lil' Chief Records catalogue as payment, whichever is more appealing

thanks

Lawrence

PS - Melbourne people ... Vanessa and I are coming over for the B&S
show ... keen for a picnic or a meetup or something?