Sinister: Isobel tour ep

aadam jacobs aadamjacobs at xxx.com
Wed Mar 15 17:22:40 GMT 2006

There was no such thing for sale in Chicago.

Say, you live taper people, Isobel('s band) is
apparently ok with live recording. I couldn't do so in
Chicago because they were without the backing discs
(lost luggage).

The show is well worth seeing, it was a wonderful
surprise to see Eugene Kelly again (I won't spoil the
bigger surprise).

AJ