Sinister: Portland Show

Stuart Gardiner stugardiner at xxx.com
Tue Mar 21 23:56:10 GMT 2006

OK, so it looks pretty certain now that I'll be able to go to the Portland
B&S show on Thursday. Not as obvious as it sounds, since I've been off work
for 2 months and counting, and had two spells in hospital with heart
failure, but things are improving enough that I can cope with standing
around and short walking now...

Anyway, if anybody else out there in listland is going, and fancies meeting
up first, come along to Berbati's at 19 SW 2nd Ave. I'm meeting some other
people there (look for a "MiPL" sign on the table), most of whom aren't
going to the show, but it would be great to have some more company... And
it's only about three blocks away from the theater... I'll be there from
about 6.30; until 7pm it's Happy Hour which means $2 microbrew beers and
some $2 food as well.

Hope to see anyone there, or send me an email for more details...

Big Stu

(who despite recent events still thinks Portland is quite probably the
perfect city to live in!)