Sinister: Oh happy days!

Guðmundur Jóhannsson gummi at xxx.net
Mon May 29 12:26:21 BST 2006

What a beautiful day up here in Iceland. The sun is shining after a
really cold May and finally summer is upon us.

I woke up rather sheepish after a long and hard weekend (the beer may be
expensive here but it is good) and as I read the paper all my troubles
went away.

It´s finally confirmed although not on the official site but finally my
dear Belle & Sebastian are coming to Iceland for two whole gigs which is
just extra ordinary fun. On the 27th of July they will play Nasa (the
only venue that comes to mind that suits them where people can dance and
not sit) and two days later they will play on the other side of the
country in a remote town. That my friends will be something else. Seeing
my fav band playing in the middle of bloody nowhere will be a special
moment for sure.

So all you Sinister people that have longed for all this time to come to
Iceland one day. The day is upon you. Why not come when B&S are playing
here?

I saw them the other day in Copenhagen. Finally I don't have to travel
abroad to see our beloved band, finally they play on my own turf.

Enjoy your summer and play safe.

Gummi
Iceland