Sinister: Winter boob-spree

kenneth.chu at xxx.uk kenneth.chu at xxx.uk
Fri Nov 17 12:31:21 GMT 2006

Hiya!

What's up brothers.  Hope all are well.  I'm doing okay except I still
don't know the identity of the REALLY CAMP GUY from Coachella whom I
spoke of and was looking for in my last e-mail.  I'm sad about that,
but, life has to go on, albeit really-camp-guylessly.  Sigh.

It's good really though, because the winter has finally arrived and
GIRLS are once again wearing cutesy cutesy winter coats and scarves that
are almost always so adorable.  So these days I just spend my bus
journeys at work telling all these girls how cute they look and giving
them each a massive hug, and they seem to appreciate that.  I like to
think that I'm making London a much happier place.

So yes, speaking of hugs, I really miss the sound of a bowling ball
hugging the path on a bowling lane to the strike zone, and the eventual
explosion of the pins as the ball hits -- and it just reminded me that
International Sinister Bowling Day is happening again, soon.

It's the final weekend of the year, which makes it conveniently the 30th
December, when nothing at all happens, nor should they happen, apart
from ten-pin-bowling.

So I hope you will all be doing that, and maybe some of you want to come
with me.  Let me know if you do.  Especially if you're a guy who is
really camp, and was at Coachella screaming your lungs out when B+S
played Twattybus.

That's all!
Ken

This email is confidential and intended solely for the person or entity to whom it is addressed.  If this email was not intended for you please notify the UCLH Mail Administrator at mail.administrator at uclh.org.
This footnote confirms that the email and attachments contained no viruses when they left UCLH.