Sinister: Suzuki in the scrap-yard

kenneth.chu at xxx.uk kenneth.chu at xxx.uk
Tue Oct 3 13:32:52 BST 2006

Dear Sinister,

It has been a while, no?  I have neglected you for the whole of
September!  Did you miss me?

I hope everyone had a good sinister birthday, a few of us celebrated it
in London in the form of a picnic, and that was really nice.  It's
amazing to think back the first time I was there outside the Camden
Odeon, slightly disoriented from the buzzing London, and to think now I
live 10 minutes bus away.  It was a strange feeling.  It's almost like
growing up.

I wonder what everyone is up to these days.  In a way things hadn't
changed enormously for me for a while, still working, still living in
the same place, but I guess I know more things, I still haven't had a
300 game in bowling though.

Interlude: Reporting backs
==========================
I went to Scotchland the other week, and met up with some Sinisters, and
Juicy Lucy and Ailsa and I went to Edinberg to see Belle and Sebastian
from behind a hedge, as proper fucked in the head psycho-fans would do,
except we were forced into this predicament by the bouncers because the
organisers couldn't organise a concert at an open-air concert venue, and
people with tickets but without a bracelet were relegated to the behind
of the hedge.

Och well, the gig was good though, it was kind of OLD SKOOL in a way,
even Stuart said so, apparently the BBC wanted them to play new songs,
it wasn't old enough for my liking, but old it was.  They played Lord
Anthony, but without the pint glass collection sounds, so kind of new
skool really!  There was also a LIVE THREESOME on stage.  AND, properly
old skool, MONICA QUEEN was called out from the crowd, and sang Lazy
Line Painter Jane.

***

And the other day I went to the Zoo with Robster, Marianna, Ben Apps,
Rachel Apps plus a special guest who got in for free.  The Zoo is
awesome, someone told me it's all happening at the zoo, I didn't believe
it's true, but it was, or at least there's a lot of porn.  I, and
several young children, for example witnessed a giraffe golden shower!
Or it may have been a bukkake.  I dunno, either way it looked very
enjoyable and the children all got a lesson for life.

Anyway, this morning, as I do every morning, I went past Mornington
Crescent, and I thought of you.

That's all.

P.S.: no sandwich this morning but I had a bag of flame-grilled-steak
crisps and a can of Red Bull for breakfast.  What did you have?

This email is confidential and intended solely for the person or entity to whom it is addressed.  If this email was not intended for you please notify the UCLH Mail Administrator at mail.administrator at uclh.org.
This footnote confirms that the email and attachments contained no viruses when they left UCLH.