Sinister: The Cool Kids in Jersey City Heights

John Wojcik johnnythreeb at xxx.com
Sat Oct 14 23:32:37 BST 2006

Hear me now.

To you cool kids in JC Heights. Big up yourself.

There is a bar called the corkscrew to which I am
trying to get the cool kids to go. I DJ a brit pop
night on odd Fridays, and I would love it if brit pop
lovers would love to go.

Can you all write back so I know you are there? If
ya'll are not interested or have better things to do,
let me know that too.

Don't you fumble, just be humble.

DJ Johnny Royale

Dearest Honey, I realize that this may be against the
terms and could be construed as a tiny bit of
advertising, and most definetly shameless self
promotion. I hope you don't mind, just this once.

John Wojcik
johnnythreeb at yahoo.com
"I think it only makes sense to seek out and identify structures of authority, hierarchy, and domination in every aspect of life, and to challenge them; unless a justification for them can be given, they are illegitimate, and should be dismantled, to increase the
scope of human freedom."

--Noam Chmosky