Sinister: To pee myself completely

kenneth.chu at xxx.uk kenneth.chu at xxx.uk
Mon Oct 16 18:06:06 BST 2006

Hello,

I couldn't get the song "My My Metrocard" off my head this morning.  I cunningly changed the "Metrocard" bit to "Oystercard", hehe, and the "mimimaiamfdmkfadkafmk wah wah wah" bit I changed cunningly to "vviaiiaviviaiviavia neh neh neh".  Ich bin ein Geniuser.

I watched some bits of Channel 4's 100 Greatest Albums yesterday.  It was grand - or rather, it was OK, it wasn't that good except for they were building up to the no. 1, I made a wild guess that it would be Radiohead's OK Computer, and I got it right!  Which means really I'm le genîus of music, or maybe just un geniuso del voting.

But then I didn't predict that U2's The Joshua Tree was going to be #2, a non-prediction based on the fact that it's shit.  So you know, swings and roundabouts.

There were no B+S in it at all :(  Coldplay's truly excellent debut album - Parachutes - did make it though, so I'm glad.

Anyway, the point of this email is that: later on that evening on C4, they showed snippets of a Coachella(?) festival from the past, with loads of bands and stuff, it was funny because they showed like White Stripes playing tremendous guitar, and some DJs scratching discs meticulously, etc., then, B+S came on and they showed the bit where someone was cocking up the recorder bit of TWATTYBUS and where stuart couldn't remember the words.  I thought that was really funny.

That wasn't the point of the email either though, it was just a prelude.  The point is that, at the end of the song, Stuart improvised the ending of the song and changed it from the bit about celebrities with cigarette ashes to something about foo fighters, and the crowd got REALLY EXCITED, in particular, there was one REALLY CAMP guy right in the front, with a red scarf and red tshirt, SCREAMING in a REALLY CAMP WAY.

Um, were you that really camp guy?  If so can you get in touch?  I really like you and I think we should be friends.

That's all.
Ken

This email is confidential and intended solely for the person or entity to whom it is addressed.  If this email was not intended for you please notify the UCLH Mail Administrator at mail.administrator at uclh.org.
This footnote confirms that the email and attachments contained no viruses when they left UCLH.