Sinister: Sweden is the new Scotland

duke of harringay duke at xxx.uk
Fri Oct 20 19:51:58 BST 2006

Big thumbs up for Blood Music. The 'Sing a Song Fighter' album is
delicious and is a highly recommended autumnal purchase. The song
'Wintercold' is just swoonsome.

And speaking of newspapers, did anyone else see Bob Stanley's piece
in The Times today about C86? Way to make a guy feel old, and all
that, but it was pretty cool regardless. I am all aquiver in
anticipation of the shows next week.

keep the faith
The Duke

www.tangents.co.uk
the home of unpopular culture
po box 505, stoke canon, devon, ex5 4wz, uk