Sinister: From manicured hands...

jo perry joiscurious at xxx.com
Sat Apr 14 11:33:29 BST 2007

Dear children of the revolution,
Another Sunny Day (this is content)and I'm sat
pretending to mark coursework, GCSE coursework- GCSE
English coursework to be exact. I have got as far as
reading the accompanying notes. In truth i am being
distracted by our B&S buddies, I think it must be the
weather.

I am on the B&S MySpace page, I am listening to the
"standalone player" I don't feel alone at all and as i
have said I am sitting.
For a while I forgot what it was like to count B&S as
real company, but here they come again extending
Frisbee filled hand toward me and encouraging me to
catch. and it all feels quite effortless.

So, dust down your gramophone records, untie the laces
of your training shoes and I'll see you down the
park...

That is all
Jooftimestables xxx