Sinister: Splinter: wood spree (plus, bonus! LONDON DANCING THIS SUNDAY)

kenneth.chu at xxx.uk kenneth.chu at xxx.uk
Thu Apr 19 15:25:18 BST 2007

Hey Sinister,

It gets harder and harder to think of Belle and Sebastian song title puns these days, but today was another punny day, so I thought I'd write you guys.

I like that on the Belle and Sebastian myspace page, in the "Sounds Like" section it is said that they just sound like their records.  This makes them my favourite friend on myspace I think.. or they will be, when I manage to get round to befriending them, and if they'll have me.

Because I haven't, "Faith" is still my favourite friend on myspace, she's quite a funny girl, you know the kind who is adorably clumsy and disorganised.. she kept trying to send me a link to this website that apparently would make me loads of money, almost every other day, but she always gets it wrong and ends up sending me the same link each time.  If she didn't live so far away, and were real, I would have gone and given her a hug and tell her that it's okay.

Oh well.

Do you guys have plans this Sunday?  If not, you should come to this dancing thing in London.  It's going to be really great.

INTERNACIONAL
Pop music for true pop internationalists.

INTERNACIONAL is an EXCITING NEW NIGHT that will bring you the best of super dancing fun indie and sunshine pop from all around the world, with strictly no world music!

Tahiti 80 * Peter Bjorn and John * Morning Musume * La Casa Azul * Jorge Ben * Saint Etienne * Cardigans * Serge Gainsbourg * Tommy February6 * Jens Lekman * Cobra Killer * Gilberto Gil * Bertrand Burgalat and many more

Get your kicks out on the floor from Tokyo to Stockholm, from Paris to Sao Paulo, from Glasgow to Madrid and more.

First Night's guest nation: Sweden

Plus QUIZ with Prize.

Sunday 22nd April
7-11:30pm, £3 entry
The Albany
240, Great Portland St, W1W 5QU
(Right opposite Great Portland Street station, and walking distance from Warren Street and Euston)

DJs: D-pop, Daniel, Ken C and special guest

I have no idea who this "Ken C" person is, but I heard he's awesome.  I've invited "Faith" too, so you might even get to meet her (she'll probably forget though, or get the venue wrong).

See YOU there?

Ken
P.S.: Check out this link .. I've double checked and it's definitely the right link.
http://www.myspace.com/internacionalclub

This email is confidential and is intended solely for the person or entity to whom it is addressed.  If this is not you, please forward the message to mail.administrator at uclh.nhs.uk.  We have scanned this email before sending it, but cannot guarantee that malicious software is absent and we shall carry no liability in this regard.
We advise that information intended to be kept confidential should not be sent by email.  We also advise that health concerns should be discussed with a medical professional in person or by telephone.  NHS Direct can also provide advice.  We shall not be liable for any failure to follow this advice.  University College London Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust (UCLH).