Sinister: Danish/Swedish listees ... help please

Lawrence Mikkelsen lawrencemikkelsen at xxx.com
Thu Apr 26 00:21:16 BST 2007

Hi there,

Are there any Danes or Swedes on here these days? I'm likely to be in
Copenhangen for a couple of weeks at the start of October, and will
probably pop over to Malmo (and maybe Göteborg) for a day or two while
I'm there. I know that's ages away right now, but I'd be interested in
some advice about good places to hear (indie) music, addresses of good
record stores in any of those cities, and recommendations of good
Scandanavian music I should hunt down and buy while I'm there.

As you might be able to tell from my last name, my dad's a Dane,
although my Danish is pretty much limited to "hello", "goodbye" and
"thanks". I've been to Denmark a fair few times, but the last time was
with my wife, so I did a lot less record shopping than I would have
liked.

Replies off list appreciated ... cheers

Lawrence