Sinister: Birthdays

Sarah J Clarke sarah.j.clarke at xxx.uk
Mon Aug 6 11:45:54 BST 2007

O hai!

I ate TRIPE for the first time yesterday, am pleased to report that it
was very yummy. I recommend the posh restaurant in London's Trendy
Chinatown which has a river running through it and some ENORMO fishies.
I also tried some chicken feet - they are like a more complicated
chicken wing. A bit overrated? Am still fairly HAM FISTED in the use of
chopsticks. Must therefore EAT MOAR until I am 1xexpert. Nommy.

Sorry, off topic. OK - I shall therefore share the info that WHITE
COLLAR BOY by B&S was the SOUNDTRACK to a recent trip to Germany. We
sang it whilst wandering the streets! Some might say we were rotten old
drunks, and they would be right. Po' boy, po' boy, po' boy, po' boy etc.

>  CONGRATULATIONS to Chris & Vicky on the birth
> > of son Aidan Paisley earlier on today.
>
> and we say "hurrah", although my money was on "Gerrard" in
> the sweep ;)

And hurrah thirded!

> Sinister 10th Birthday Picnic
> SATURDAY 25th AUGUST
> Primrose Hill (top of, under those trees, as per) London from
> 2pm ish bring FOOD and BOUZE and HAPPYS

When you put it like that, how could we refuse? I am looking forward to
this, BIG TIME! I also think that evening plans could take care of
themselves, and I am definitely NOT just being lazy and do not want to
drag pallet of Long Playing Records across London, up baxenhill, down
baxendale, and then drunkenly try to PLAY 'em :) And the Spread is a
TRADITION, as any fule kno!

> *i am only daring to mention this pseudonym because i know
> she'll never see it ;)

Ahem, sorry, *who* isn't on Sinister? :) Nope, I don't know either!

Te ra then
Sarah