Sinister: She's taking an elementary class in Ken Chu

Rachel Apps blind_lisa at xxx.com
Mon Aug 6 23:32:39 BST 2007

Hello Sinister!

Since there seems to be a little flurry of activity on the list, I
thought I'd speak up and say congratulations to Vicky and Chris on
the birth of their son as well! That is very nice of David Moore to
let us all know that he's finally arrived.

As for the London Sinister birthday picnic, Ben Apps and I will be
attending, as will our baby son, James Stewart. It would be nice if
some other Sinister babies were there, such as Chris and Vicky's
Aidan and Rachel Playforth's daughter Alice. If any other Sinister
babies were born when we weren't looking, it would be nice to meet
them as well! We won't be attending any after picnic activity as I
can't drink, we live a bit out of the way, and it will be past
Jamesy's bedtime. Does it mean that I'm getting boring, you tell me

We had a test run of bringing baby James to a picnic when we attended
Robster's birthday celebration a couple of weekends ago. It went
pretty well, he met Carsmile Steve, Pinefox and Starry Sarah just to
name a few. The best part about the picnic was the salt beef and
gherkin sandwiches. Mmmmm, salt beef!

The other day I was trying to figure out what dates I was physically
present in the United States so I could complete my son's U.S. Report
of Birth Abroad form, so I was looking through some old emails. I
think I had convinced myself that Sinister was never as fervent and
vivid as it once was, but looking back I see that it really was
*grate* and it made me a wee bit sad to think how much things have
changed. So it will be nice to get together and reminisce and maybe
Ken will show us his bum.

Love,
Rachel fruitloop

Want to see what I've been up to?