Sinister: more Sinister babies here!

Florence Walkling florence_walkling at xxx.com
Wed Aug 8 08:22:37 BST 2007

Joe and I have two of the little beggars! Kitty is three and Edie is almost
one. And they truly *are* Sinister babies, in that they wouldn't exist if we
hadn't met through Sinister back in 2000. I think that's something to be
celebrated, and we were intending to celebrate at the picnic in August....
sadly, it coincides with Edie's 1st birthday, and there are grandparents who
would be most disgruntled if we carted the girls off to London rather than
do the whole birthday party business. *Sigh*.....

Maybe we need to organise some kind of mini-Sinister (Minister?) event? All
the babies could get together and drink bottles of tigermilk and dance
tweely around their change bags.

So we won't be at the picnic, but I want to say thank you to Sinister and
all the lovely people who've been on it over the years. I wouldn't have my
wonderful man and my beautiful girls if it wasn't for you. Neither Joe nor I
have posted for a few years, but we've remained loyal readers, and will
never forget how much we owe to the list (and to Lorraine in particular) and
to B&S - so, HAPPY 10TH BIRTHDAY SINISTER!!!!

Xx Florence xX