Sinister: List creche

Michael Jones tourajsig2 at xxx.com
Thu Aug 9 09:40:48 BST 2007

I haven't posted to this list since...2001.  Oh, hang on, that was some other fella who stole my DNA for a bit.  2000, then.

So, er, yeah.  Kids.  We've got two and while Ma and Pa didn't meet directly through Sinister (met at the Manchester Town Hall show, Xmas '97 - Pam was already a Sinisterine, I was about to be initiated [back then there was a questionnaire compiled by Honey and the Duke - no Wikipedia in those days and woe betide you if you didn't know yr Jesse Garon lyrics]), it certainly acted as an lively sidebar to our blossoming transatlantic emailathon.  And would I have had any London chums when I moved here in spring '98 without Sinister?  Only the geezer outside Brixton Tube handing out flyers for Iration Steppas and Aba Shanti and we were never really on more than nodding terms.

So, all being well, Ava and Tallulah will be running/crawling around Primrose Hill in three weekends' time.  We'll be bringing muffins made with SMA Progress.  Only kiddin'.

Mike x.