Sinister: Asleep on a bum-seam

kenneth.chu at xxx.uk kenneth.chu at xxx.uk
Mon Aug 13 18:49:29 BST 2007

Hello,

Bloody hell - all these posts in a week!

When did all of these babies appear when I'm (still) not even getting any action!  Sigh.  Ooh, there, some classic sinister posting out of the way.

It's probably a good thing that I don't (knowingly) have a baby, since I have recently changed my career into that of a professional gambler.  I'm off to Las Vegas next month!!  Apparently they have gambling there, and buffets, and booze, and DDR machines.  It sounds a bit like promise land.  I'm going to find my Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas disc and play it again in anticipation.

I've been practicing already, too, well, not so much the gambling, but I ate those same TRIPE that Sarah J Clarke sampled, before eating 387290 + 16 sushis later that night!  It was awesome.

Before Vegas excesses though, bloody hell!  Picnic!!  I forgot how picnics work it's been so long.  I hope somebody's bringing a footie!  I know this is negative thinking but risk is something that's inherent in every plan, and they should be mitigated - what happens if it rains?  Do we just BRAVE the rain and sit up the hill or will we Spread Eagle it?  If only I didn't leave the Gazebo at Glastonbury, we can set it up and be all poncey.

Which will actually tide us nicely to that Harrison place later that day - it looks well posh!  And I am one of the carefully bumcracked squad of DJs!  Yeah!  Where did I put my Terrorvision album?  We have to drink £300s worth of booze!  How many cans of Tennents Super is that?

I was in Cornwall a couple of weeks ago.. It rained quite a bit.. But it was bloody grate when it was sunny.  I made a pair of sand boobs for myself.  They were ace, and very firm.

See you next weekend!!
Ken