Sinister: It Only Happens Once a Lifetime

Krister Bladh kristerbladh at xxx.org
Wed Aug 22 13:15:59 BST 2007

dear sinister,
i'm now sat behind a computer screen at glasgow university. where it all started i guess. only the screens weren't flat in those days. but maybe more things have changed... i don't know. i'm coming to stansted on friday morning, and seeing as i'm travelling all the way from sweden you'd think i would have planned things far in advance. but unfortunately i still haven't found somewhere to stay on friday night despite going through most of my friends in london! so if anyone feels a bit lonely in their flat, please drop me a line. or if someone wants to meet up during the friday of course! i'll let you know when the situation's resolved.

can't wait,

chris

=
Work At Home
Earn YOUR money today just by working at your home.
http://a8-asy.a8ww.net/a8-ads/adftrclick?redirectid=c3b4d2c5ae5be931ace38118d4a4a8e9