Sinister: french blood, scottish heart...

David Giordanella pimlicoparis at xxx.com
Tue Feb 6 13:15:39 GMT 2007

  well harry,

i half remember one of oscar wilde's many witticisms- that one should always
follow the young for experience & advice (please forgive my blurry
memory)...

thank you for your compliments on my english but really i am french, i've
always lived here in paris!
but an extraordinarily brilliant english teacher + many visits to britain +
quite a few years listening to the complete works of stuart murdoch & steven
patrick morrissey & dan treacy( lolll)= i'm fluent but with a french accent
& i do know that i'll never sound like an english mother tongue person!

pineforest crunch are from sweden, so many fab groups from there i've
noticed...

at the museum now during my lunch break- this morning, two glaswegians
spotted my b&s button badge & the man told me that he used to come across
chris quite often on the local train, but was always afraid to ask him for
an autograph...

   shy people rule my school indeed   x