Sinister: albert finney in nottingham

David Giordanella pimlicoparis at xxx.com
Tue Feb 6 21:27:13 GMT 2007

    long live the sinister list... indeed...

back from the cinema: one of paris's many charms is to display a wonderfully
wide scope of films from silent ones to the newest releases & film-makers'
seasons & three cinémathèques... THREE!
there's even the "rue champollion" in the latin quarter in paris which
offers three art-house cinema theatres...

jean eustache's rare "numéro zéro" moved me so much, his most famous film
"the mother & the whore" (1973) i cknow of the dialogues by heart, un
immense chef d'oeuvre! go & have a stare, pleaaaaase!

thank you for the chorus lines...

i'm so conditioned that whenever i'm told about nottingham i think of
shirley ann field & albert finney in karel reisz' "saturday night & sunday
morning"... your city must have changed a lot since then lolllll

should i put my b&s button badge upside down so that nobody understands what
"sinister" means anymore?

    take care- david