Sinister: belle in sebastian and new york, brooklyn 2/3/05

Christiaan Lampinen christiaanl at xxx.com
Tue Feb 6 22:07:00 GMT 2007

dear sinister,

it is tuesday, did you know! tuesday is the day before wednesday and
wednesday is the day that i get a paycheck for working! when i get a
paycheck it goes into my bank account and i buy things like white
hoodies for girls with hoods and warmth and

dear sinister,

i look like a snowflake! a snowflake in a chair that is watching the
tv that is the pittsburgh news and the chair is in the apartment that
belongs to ree, and

dear sinister,

we have not written in so long! there are like ten new belle and
sebastian albums and they are all ok i guess! they are less for
sitting in parks and being poncey and more for sitting in chairs and
wearing baseball caps and talking about the super bowl and looking
like a snowflake! i am doing two of those things, maybe i should
listen to belle and sebastian now! look! look!

dear sinister,

i am doing it!

dear sinister,

actually i am listening to annie, not belle and sebastian! oops!

dear sinister,

i have fifteen minutes? had? that is the limit, correct? it has been
six minutes.! what else will i tell you! oh!

dear sinister,

i am fatter now than i was when i first wrote you. i am still
subscribed, though, and oh! oh! fancy francies and

dear sinister,

are we all growing up? do we have muscles and are we assertive? i put
my glasses in a drawer and now i wear contacts but i do not change
them because i am hard and eye infections do not frighten me. i do not
change them because i am ice cold and i do not care whether i see or
whether i am blind and

dear sinister,

whirl me around and tell me i am pretty; i will do the same for you.

dear sinister,

whee! you are pretty!

dear sinister,

love,