Sinister: Someone new around here.

marcelo.miguel at xxx.com marcelo.miguel at xxx.com
Wed Feb 7 13:17:25 GMT 2007

Dear Sinister,

Hello! Salut! Hola! Olá! Konichi wa! I've been on the list for quite a while,
but I'm more a listener than a speaker. But the day is inspiring and I was
here at work reading the lasts sinisteers post and I felt like writing a
bit.
By the way, I shall introduce myself. I'm Marcelo, and I live in the incredibly
hot city of Rio de Janeiro. I turned 23 last december and I've been listening
to B&S for about 4 or 5 years. So, I wasn't aware of B&S existance when they
came to Brazil for their concerts here... :(
My hope is that they come back here soon for a nice gig.
Well, I guess that's enought for now. I'm pleased to meet you all.

peace,
Marcelo.